Lenovo IdeaTab S6000L is an Android tablet launched by the Lenovo. This tablet features a 10.1” HD IPS display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2 GHz MT8125 Quad Core processor coupled with 1GB DDR2 RAM and 16GB internal storage, which is further expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. So if you own this tablet and want to root it, to get most out of it then follow the below procedure and root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000L.
Once you have rooted Lenovo IdeaTab S6000L, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits that a root users can. You can check the list of advantages and disadvantages of rooting here. You will be able to download the paid apps for free, run apps which require root access and many more.
Before we proceed to Root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000L, We must follow some set of instructions to prepare Lenovo IdeaTab S6000L for the rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, just to make sure, if any data loss is encountered we can restore it.
- Make sure USB Debugging in enabled on your device. If not enable from developer options.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process.
- Ensure Unknown Sources is enabled.
Rooting of Android tablets and smartphone voids the company warranty completely. So proceed at your own risk.
How to Root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000L:
1. Download the Framaroot apk file from here.
2. Copy the downloaded app to your device’s SD card.
3. Navigate to the copied Framaroot app on your device using the Default File Manager or ES File Explorer and install the app.
4. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
5. Now select Install SuperSU from the list of options and under exploit method choose Faramir.
6. Now wait for the app to root your device.
7. Once done it will show success message.
8. Reboot your device.
9. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.