Lenovo A7000, the company most successful affordable Android phone now can be easily rooted. We have shared a simple guide to root Lenovo A7000. As we all know, rooting of device unlocks extra features like installation of custom ROMS (Android Lollipop, Android 6.0 Marshmallow), custom recoveries, root only apps, etc. which makes the handset most of it. So, users who really want to enjoy the listed features and make your smartphone most of it, then follow the below quick steps.
Rooting your Lenovo smartphone voids the phone warranty completely. Gadgets Academy and Lenovo is not responsible for any damage occurs to your Android phone. So, under the risk and proceed at your own risk.
- Take a backup of all the data present on your Android phone using any third party app downloading from Play Store.
- The battery level should be 70% to complete the rooting process.
- Make sure the USB Debugging option is enabled on your smartphone.
- Go to Settings > Security to enable Unknown Sources
Root Lenovo A7000:
1. Download the Rooting package on your computer and extract it files.
2. Locate .exe file and tap on it. A new app will appear on your screen. Find Scatter loading options and then select the scatter loading file from the extracted files (txt file).
3. After selecting the scatter loading file, next tap on Option tab which will be present at the top. Now you have to select Download option and make sure DA DL all with checksum option is checked.
4. Open Download tap and choose the Download Only option from the menu.
5. Next select Recovery option and choose the img recovery file from the extracted folder.
6. Power off your device and remove the battery. Tap on Download button present at the top right corner and then connect your handset with computer using standard USB cable to begin the rooting process.
7. Once done with the process, you will find green thick on your screen. Download Root Checker app and confirm the root access.
Any trouble during or after the rooting process, lets us know by leaving a comment below.