iNew M1 is the Android Smartphone which runs on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS out of the box and features a 5 inch capacitive touch screen display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core MTK6589M processor coupled with 1GB DDR3 RAM and 4GB internal storage. if you are looking to root iNew M1, then follow the below guide.
- Backup all of your data present on your device to a safe location, so that we can restore back if any data has encountered.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process, if happened so it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device.
How to Root iNew M1:
1. Download the VRoot Application from here to your PC.
2. Open the VRoot Program in PC as administrator.
3. Connect iNew M1 to PC using OEM Data Cable.
4. Now the VRoot program should detect your device.
5. Once your device is detected click on Root button (Green Button).
6. Now the VRoot application, starts rooting iNew M1. It will take some time.
7. Once done, it will show success message and your device will reboot automatically.
8. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.
9. You can also confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root iNew M1. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root iNew M1.