This tutorial shows how to Root Goophone N3 Elite with one click root using Framaroot
Goophone N3 Elite is the mid-range Android Smartphone from Chinese manufacturer Goophone and was released back in September 2014. This phone is the copy of Galaxy Note 3 in form factor and packs a 8-core processor. Goophone N3 Elite sports a 5.7 inch HD display and is powered by 1.7 GHz octa-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM and comes with 13MP rear shooter. The device is the ditto copy of Galaxy Note 3 and moreover Goophone is well known to manufacture for copying other brands.
While the Goophone looks similar to Galaxy Note 3 but the rooting process is different from Galaxy Note 3. Goophone N3 Elite can be rooted with one click root method and we will guide you on how to Root Goophone N3 Elite using Framaroot apps. Before that follow the instructions listed below:
- Backup all the important data.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Charge the device to at least 65%.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
Once all the steps listed above are executed you can proceed to Root Goophone N3 Elite.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Goophone N3 Elite. So understand the risk involved in rooting Goophone N3 Elite and proceed at your own risk.
Also Read : How to Install Stock ROM on Verizon Droid Turbo
How to Root Goophone N3 Elite:
- Download the Framaroot app.
- Install it on your device.
- Open it from app drawer.
- Under select an action to perform after root choose “Install Superuser”.
- Under select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device choose “Boromir” (If Boromir won’t work then try using Faramir and Barahir).
- Once done, success message appears.
- Reboot Goophone N3 Elite.
- Check Root Permission using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Goophone N3 Elite. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Goophone N3 Elite.