In this guide checkout how to Root Gionee Marathon M3 Android Smartphone with one click root method – Guide
Gionee Marathon M3 is the mid-range Android Smartphone from Chinese manufacturer Gionee back in November 2014 with a price tag of around $200. The device packs a 5 inch IPS LCD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and is powered by Android 4.4.2 KitKat combined with 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB on-board storage.
Similar to all other Android smartphones we can also root Gionee Marathon M3, so this tutorial is dedicated on how to Root Gionee Marathon M3 with one click root method. Before we proceed let’s have a look at pre-requisites, to prepare Gionee Marathon M3 for the rooting process and also to avoid interruptions.
- Backup your important data.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Charge your device to at least 60 – 75%.
- Download and install USB drivers suitable for your device on PC.
Once you are all done with the above requisites, you can proceed to Root Gionee Marathon M3 with one click root method using iRoot application.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Gionee Marathon M3. So understand the risk involved in Rooting Gionee Marathon M3 and proceed at your own risk.
How to Root Gionee Marathon M3:
- Download the iRoot application from here to your PC.
- Run it as administrator.
- Connect Gionee Marathon M3 to PC using OEM data cable.
- Once the device is detected by the iRoot application, click ROOT button (Green button).
- Now the rooting process begins and will reboot Gionee Marathon M3 automatically once rooted.
- After reboot check for root permissions using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have Root access on Gionee Marathon M3. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues, while trying to Root Gionee Marathon M3.