Gionee ELife E3 android device now can be rooted to install Custom ROMs firmware and apps which required the root access. Gionee ELife E3 is the 4.7-inch HD IPS Touchscreen phone powered with 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core Processor. So looking to root ELife E3 just follow the below instructions carefully.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- All the data present in Gionee ELife E3 are to be backup so that it can be restored manually.
- Make sure that the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. This is an important step. To enable go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging in your android device. Also make sure that the charging in your device is more than 70% so that it doesn’t power off in the middle of the update.
- Disable all the antivirus tools which make be creating problems while rooting your device.
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurred to your Gionee ELife E3 device which is very unlikely if you follow the instructions carefully. Also make sure that this firmware is not mentioned the detailed guide which will help you root the device.
Procedure to Root Gionee ELife E3 Android Mobile
- Download the Rooting Zip file to your computer. You can download by clicking HERE.
- Unzip the same and open the run.bat file in your computer.
- After this, all you need to do is follow the on screen instructions carefully for rooting your Gionee ELife E3 device.
- The device will be root access if you follow all the instructions carefully.
- You can check whether your device is rooted or not by downloading “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
Note: Don’t panic if the device gets into loop sequence or stuck in the welcome screen, just long press the power button & reboot the device to re follow the instructions.
Any problems or issues while rooting the device, do let us know in the below comment section.