Herein checkout how to Root Galaxy Note 4 N910V, N910T, N910P, N910R4, N910C, N910F, N910H, N910G, N910U and N910W8 – Guide
Galaxy Note 4 can now be rooted and earlier we have written a guide on How to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 4 and now we are going to guide you on how to Root Galaxy Note 4 N910V, N910T, N910P, N910R4, N910C, N910F, N910H, N910G, N910U and N910W8. So follow the below steps and successfully Root Galaxy Note 4.
Before we proceed to Root Galaxy Note 4, we must follow some steps to prepare it from the rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking. The first step you have to do is to backup all of your important data stored on your device to a safe location, as it may help you in restoring your data at the time of data loss.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 65%.
- Install USB Drivers on your PC.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Kill all the PC suits running in background.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your device. So read the steps correctly and proceed at your own risk.
Download Rooting Package:
- Galaxy Note 4 N910V Rooting Package
- Galaxy Note 4 N910T Rooting Package
- Galaxy Note 4 N910P Rooting Package
- Galaxy Note 4 N910R4 Rooting Package
- Galaxy Note 4 N910C Rooting Package
- Galaxy Note 4 N910F Rooting Package
- Galaxy Note 4 N910H Rooting Package
- Galaxy Note 4 N910G Rooting Package
- Galaxy Note 4 N910U Rooting Package
- Galaxy Note 4 N910W8 Rooting Package
How to Root on Galaxy Note 4:
Step 1: Download Odin software to your PC. Download the Rooting Package from the above link.
Step 2: Run it as administrator.
Step 3: Power off Galaxy Note 4.
Step 4: Boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some warning text on screen. Now press Volume Up as written in the warning message to boot into Download mode.
Step 5: Connect your device to PC using OEM data cable.
Step 6: Wait for the Odin to detect your device, once detected, click on AP / PDA and choose the Rooting package which you have downloaded.
Step 7: Now make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset time options are checked in Odin and remaining all the other options are unchecked.
Step 8: Now click Start, to flash the Rooting package on your Galaxy Note 4. Once done your device will automatically reboot.
Step 9: Once the device boots up, check for root permissions using Root Checker App.