Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313H earlier last month and is sold for 7399 INR. Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313H features a 4-inch capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 800p resolution. It is powered by 1.2 GHz single core processor coupled with 512 MB RAM and 4GB internal storage, which is further expandable upto 32GB via micro SD card. The device runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS out of the box. Want to know about it then go here.
If you own this device and want to root it to get most out of it then follow this guide and successfully root Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313H. If you want to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting in Android are then follow here. once done, you can proceed to root Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313H.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore the data, if we encounter any data loss.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process, if happened it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Download and install USB Drivers Suitable for your device from here to your PC.
- Backup your mobile EFS Data from here.
How to Root Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313H:
1. Download the Root Genius program from here to your PC.
2. Install the program and run it as administrator.
3. Connect your device to PC using OEM Data cable.
4. Now Root Genius will detect your device.
5. Once the device is detected, click on Root it (Green Button).
6. It will also install KingUser app.
7. Once done your device will reboot automatically, if not reboot manually.
8. Once the device boots up, confirm its root access using Root Checker app.