In this guide checkout how to Root Elephone P8 Pro without using PC – Guide
Elephone P8 Pro is the mid-range and latest octa-core Android Smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Elephone back in November 2014. The device sports a 5.7-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and is powered by 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, which is further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. It also packs a 13MP rear camera and 2MP front facing camera and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Similar to other Android Smartphones, we can also Root Elephone P8 Pro and the process doesn’t require a PC and is one click root method. So let’s proceed further and Root Elephone P8 Pro.
- Backup all of your important data.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from Developer Options.
- Enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security > unknown Sources.
After you are done with all the above listed requisites, you can proceed to Root Elephone P8 Pro Android Smartphone.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Elephone P8 Pro Android Smartphone. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Elephone P8 Pro Android Smartphone:
- Download Framaroot app to your device.
- Install the app with the help of File Managers like Astro or ES File Explorer.
- Once installed, open it from app drawer.
- Select “Install Superuser” and from the exploit method, select Boromir (you can also try Faramir or Barahir if Boromir doesn’t work).
- Now the rooting process will start and will show success message once it has rooted Elephone P8 Pro.
- Reboot Elephone P8 Pro.
- After Reboot Check for Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Elephone P8 Pro. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues, while trying to Root Elephone P8 Pro.