Elephone P2000 is the Android Flagship launched by the Chinese manufacturer Elephone. The Elephone P2000 features a huge 5.5 inch IPS Capacitive display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.7 GHz octa-core MT6592 processor couple with 2GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage. it sports a 13MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and packs a 2,650 mAh battery. The device runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. So if you own this device and want to root it, then follow the below procedure and successfully Root Elephone P2000.
Once you have Rooted Elephone P2000, you can install Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, download paid apps for free and many more. If you want to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting are? then go here and checkout. Once done let’s proceed to Root Elephone P2000.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location.
- Make sure USB Debugging in enabled on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 75% or more.
- Make sure Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Check in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources or Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources.
Once you are done with all the above listed pre requisites, you can proceed to Root Elephone P2000.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your Elephone P2000. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Elephone P2000:
1. Download the Framaroot apk file from here. Copy the downloaded app to your device’s SD card.
2. Navigate to the copied Framaroot app on your device using the Default File Manager or ES File Explorer and install the app.
3. Once installed open it from the app drawer. Now select Install SuperSU from the list of options and under exploit method choose Boromir.
4. Now wait for the app to root your device.
5. Once done it will show success message. Reboot your device.
6. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.
7. If you want to confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not then make use of Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully Root Elephone P2000. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root Elephone P2000.