Doogee Hotwind DG200 is a 4.7-inch capacitive touchscreen phone runs with android 4.2 Jelly Bean and has 512 MB of RAM. The device is powered with 1 GHz dual core processor.
The rooting of devices gives additional options like access to paid apps for free. The rooting guide is simple and any one can follow these easy steps. So follow the below steps to root your device.
Rooting of device voids its phone warranty. So Gadgetsacademy is not responsible for any damage occurred to your device.
Root Doogee Hotwind DG200:
1. Download the Framaroot app and install it in your phone,
2. Now open the application,
3. Choose the option Install SuperSu,
4. Now you will find an option called Boromir, so press on it and wait for a while,
5. And finally you will see the text as “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed”,
6. Now reboot the device,
7. Search for superuser app in your apps list, if find that means you have successfully rooted your device.
How to Unroot Doogee Hotwind DG200
Same steps as above applies for unroot of the device.