Rooting an Android device gives you full access and control on your device. After rooting your device you will be able to install Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, Remove Bloatware etc., on your device. If you are eager to know about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting in Android then go here have a glimpse at it. Once you are done you are ready to Root Cubot P7.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location; just in case we have accidently wiped or lost the data we can restore it.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process, if happened it may damage your device.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Check in “Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging”.
- Download and install USB Drivers for your device on PC from here or here.
How to Root Cubot P7:
1. Download the VRoot application from here to your PC and install it.
2. Open VRoot application as administrator.
3. Connect your Cubot P7 to PC using original data cable.
4. Ensure that your device is detected by VRoot program.
5. Once detected click on Root button to begin Rooting Process.
6. This might take some time so don’t interrupt it.
7. Once done, you will be prompted by the program.
8. The device will automatically reboot.