Want to get most out of your BLU Life Pure Mini Android Smartphone, to do so you should Root BLU Life Pure Mini. Once rooted you will be able to install Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, flash the zip mods, download paid apps for free, run apps with root permissions and many more. You can check the list of advantages and disadvantages of rooting in Android here.
Before we proceed to Root BLU Life Pure Mini, We must follow some set of instructions to prepare BLU Life Pure Mini for the rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, just to make sure, if any data loss is encountered we can restore it.
- Make sure USB Debugging in enabled on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process, if the device shuts sown in between the rooting process it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Make sure Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device.
How to Root BLU Life Pure Mini:
1. Download the Framaroot apk file from here.
2. Copy the downloaded app to your device’s SD card.
3. Navigate to the copied Framaroot app on your device using the Default File Manager or ES File Explorer and install the app.
4. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
5. Now select Install SuperSU from the list of options and under exploit method choose Boromir or Barahir.
6. Now wait for the app to root your device.
7. Once done it will show success message.
8. Reboot your device.
9. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.