Are you looking for a solutions to Root any LG device with one click root, then this root tool might help you. Stump Root is an root tool which is able to Root any LG device includes Smartphones and Tablets released since 2012 till date. Famous developer jcase has collaborated Stump Root with some other renowned names like IOMonster, Autoprime, PlayfulGod.
Before we proceed to Root any LG device, we must follow some of the pre requisites listed below to prepare LG device for the rooting process.
- Make sure you have a valid backup of all your device data. This will help to restore in case of any data loss.
- Enable USB Debugging from settings.
- Charge your handset to at least 70% or more.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on your Coolpad device from Settings.
Disclaimer: Rooting of your LG device voids company warranty. We should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your handset.
Root any LG Device with Stump Root:
1. Download the Stump Root apk from here to your device. If downloaded in PC, transfer it to your device.
2. Install the apk on your LG device.
3. Once installed, run the application from app drawer.
4. Tap the “Grind” button in the app, this will root your LG device.
5. Reboot your device.
6. Once the device boots up, head over to Play Store and download Super SU app.
7. Open Super Su, if it asks to update SU binaries then update them. Reboot LG device.