Rooting of any Android Smartphone has become quite easy with the help of Framaroot applications. If you own Alcatel One Touch Fierce and looking for rooting guide, then there is no need to look further. Now you can root your device quite easily and quickly. Rooting of Android mobile gives access to Root only apps and installation of custom ROMs & recovery modes. Check the below quick pre-requisites and then straight we take you to the rooting procedure of Alcatel One Touch Fierce Android mobile.
Alcatel One Touch Fierce is a 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen qHD Android mobile with the price tag of just $120. The device is powered with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor and has 1 GB of RAM. The device runs with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and has 5 MP rear facing camera with LED flash.
Disclaimer: Rooting process always involves the risk of bricking the device. So follow the root procedure at your own risk. Rooting of mobile phones also voids warranty.
- Download the Framaroot application
- Make sure the battery level is above 40%
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
Procedure to Root Alcatel One Touch Fierce Android Phone with Framaroot application
1. Download the Framaroot APK app to your computer.
2. Now connect the Alcatel One Touch Fierce to your PC using a USB cable.
3. Now transfer the file to SD card.
4. Open the file explorer app and install the framaroot apk.
5. Now go to app drawer and launch the application.
6. Then from the screen you will see Install Superuser option under the Select an action to execute after root section. Just tap on it.
7. Next step is to select Boromir exploit to Root Alcatel One Touch Fierce.
8. Now you will be seeing pop-up stating Root Success like the above image.
9. Reboot your Root Alcatel One Touch Fierce Android phone immediately.
10. After successful reboot, you will find an app called SuperSU in the app drawer.
11. Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your android device.