Oppo India has launched N1 Mini, the smaller version of Oppo N1 Android Smartphone in Indian Market for Rs. 26,990. The device sports a 5-inch display and has a rotating 13 MP camera which can be used as both primary and secondary cameras. Check the below detailed specs and features of Oppo Ni Mini Android Smartphone.
The Oppo N1 Mini comes with 5 inch HD IPS display (1280 x 720p resolutions) and run with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Color OS 1.4 ROM on top. The Android device is powered with 1.6 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU and coupled with 2GB RAM. The phone is packed with 2140 mAh battery on the back to power the device.
The Oppo N1 Mini has 16GB of internal storage with no secondary storage for memory expansion and also comes with 13-megapixels rotating camera with Sony IMX214 stacked sensor, f/2.0 aperture and LED Flash. The dimensions of the Smartphone measures 148.4 x 72.2 x 9.2mm and weighs 150 grams. The wireless connectivity features included in the device are 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS and also adds 3.5mm audio jack.
Oppo N1 Mini Specifications:
- 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Color OS 1.4 ROM on top
- 1.6 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB inbuilt memory, No secondary storage
- 13-megapixels rotating camera with Sony IMX214 stacked sensor, f/2.0 aperture and LED Flash
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 148.4 x 72.2 x 9.2mm and weighs 150 grams
- 2140 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Oppo N1 Mini Android Smartphone comes in Light Blue, White and Lemon Yellow colors and is priced at Rs. 26,990. Both the Blue and White would be available at the starting itself, but the yellow color handset would be available after a month.