Oppo on Wednesday announced the Mirror 5 budget Android smartphone. It sports a 5-inch qHD IPS display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1 on top.
The Oppo Mirror 5 comes in three variants- 3G variant, international 4G variant and US variant. The handset comes with infrared sensor for remote function which helps to control TV, DVD players and more. The following are the complete specifications and features of Oppo Mirror 5 Android phone.
Oppo Mirror 5 Key Specifications:
- 5-inch qHD IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels resolutions
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) support
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR remote
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65 mm; Weight: 160g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2420mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Oppo Mirror 5 comes in White and Blue colors options and will be available to purchase in 15 international markets. No details on pricing of the device.