Microsoft launches the Nokia XL 4G in China, a LTE version of the previously launched Nokia XL Smartphone. This will be the last Smartphone in the Nokia X software platform as there was announcement by the Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. The company will be discontinuing the lineup of Nokia X platform. Some of the improved specifications are been added to the Nokia XL 4G handset compared to the 3G variant. Below are the detailed specifications of Nokia XL 4G Smartphone.
The Nokia XL 4G Smartphone sports a 5-inch capacitive touch screen with 480 x 800 pixels resolutions and is powered with Quad core processor clocking at 1.2 GHz. The device runs with Nokia X platform 1.1 Operating System and has 4G network supports. The wireless connectivity options included in the device are Bluetooth 3.0, GPRS, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and USB.
The Nokia XL 4G has 5 MP of rear facing camera with flash and also accompanied with 2 MP of front facing camera for video calling. The internal storage of the handset is 4 GB which can be further expandable up to 32 GB with microSD card. The Dimensions included 141.3 x 77.7 x 10.8 mm and weighs 158 grams and also power with 2000 mAh battery on the back.
Nokia XL 4G Specifications:
- 5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 800 pixels resolutions
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
- Nokia X platform 1.1 Operating System
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4 GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB with microSD card
- Dual SIM
- 5-megapixels rear camera with Flash
- 2-megapixels secondary camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, GPRS, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and USB
- 4G network support
- 2000 mAh battery
- Dimensions- 141.3 x 77.7 x 10.8 mm and weighs 158 grams
Price and Availability:
The price of Nokia XL 4G Smartphone is $158 (INR 9,500).