After the success of Moto X, Motorola announces new Moto X 2014 at IFA 2014, Berlin. The device has not given any special name, but says simple the new Moto X 2014. Alongside, it also announced Moto G 2014 Android Smartphone. The display has been increased on both the Smartphone as people looking for large size displays. Check below specifications of Moto X 2014 Android smartphone for more details.
The Motorola Moto X 2014 runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat out of the box and sports a 5.2 inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and has optional 16GB/32GB internal storage. There is 2300 mAh battery on the back to power the device.
The Smartphone comes with 13 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 4K video recording and is accompanied with 2 MP front facing camera. On the connectivity front, it includes options like 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS and NFC. The Motorola Moto X 2014 has 2GB RAM for better multi tasking feature.
Motorola Moto X 2014 (2Gen) Specifications:
- 5.2-inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolutions
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB (motomaker) internal memory
- Front-facing speaker
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual LED Ring flash, f/2.25 aperture, 4K video recording
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 9.97 mm thickness and weighs 144 grams
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Motorola Moto X 2014 (2Gen) is priced at $499.99 (INR 30,200 approx). Motorola said that the device will be soon available on Indian retailer online store Flipkart.