Alongside with Smartphone Motorola Moto X 2014, the company has announced the Moto G 2014, the second generation Moto G mobile phone with improvements in specs and features. Although there are improved specs of the device, we can’t see much change in the price of the Smartphone. The device will be available with price tag of Rs. 179.99$.
The new Motorola Moto G 2014 comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display and is equipped with Gorilla Glass screen protection. It is powered with 1.2 Ghz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB RAM. Storage front, there are two variants carrying 8GB and 16GB of inbuilt memory and there is option for storage expansion with microSD card.
Related Content: Buy new Motorola Moto G 2014 (2nd gen) from Flipkart
Above and below of the Motorola Moto G 2014, there’s the stereo speakers which is quite similar to that of Moto E Android Smartphone. The device runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat out of the box and the company has promised Android L update in the coming days.
There is 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 720p HD video recording at 30fps and there is 2 MP snapper on the front. On the connectivity front, it includes 3G, WiFi 80211.ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS and is packs with 2070 mAh decent battery on the back to power the Smartphone. The Moto G 2014 has weight of 149 grams and measures thickness density of 10.9mm.
Motorola Moto G 2014 (2nd Gen) Specifications:
- 5-inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD card
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera
- 10.9 thickness and weighs 149 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 80211.ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 2070 mAh battery
- Dual front-facing speakers
Price and Availability:
The price of Motorola Moto G 2014 (2Gen) is fixed at $179.99 and in India this is going to be sold for Rs. 12,999. At the price of around 13K, this would be the best mid-range Smartphone and better choice to buy from a well know brand.