It only one week Indian vendor Micromax launched the Canvas Knight A290 Cameo Android Smartphone. So soon it is planning to launch another Smartphone dubbed as Micromax Canvas XL2 A109. The device has been listed on the Micromax official website with detailed specs and features.
Going by the listing, the Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with screen resolutions of 960 x 540 pixels and is powered with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6592M processor. The multi-tasking and graphics are moderated with 1 GB of RAM and aMali 400 graphics engine.
The Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 comes with 5 MP rear camera on the back with LED Flash and is accompanied with 0.3 MP front facing camera with video calling and other Selfie. 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS and FM Radio are the connectivity options included in the device and also equipped with 4GB internal storage (expandable with microSD). It is packed with 2500 mAh battery on the back to power the device.
Apart from Specifications, the company has not revealed any price or official launch of the device. It is expected that the Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 Android Smartphone goes on sale soon.
Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (960×540 pixels) touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6592M processor with Mali 400 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS
- 2500mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 comes in White color and there are no details regarding the official launch of the device.