Micromax Canvas Fire A093 is the new Android Smartphone to be launched under its new Canvas Fire series. According to tweet of Manish Khatri from Mahesh Telecom, the phone would be priced at Rs. 6,299. Yesterday there were leaks of Micromax A190 Hexa Core phone and today a new Smartphone Canvas Fire A093 launched details are revealed. It seems Micromax wants to gain the interest of the customers by launching one after another best Android Smartphone’s at budget prices.
The Smartphone comes with 4 inch IPS display with screen resolutions of 800 x 480 pixels and runs with Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. The Micromax Canvas Fire A093 will be powered with 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and has dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support with dual standby. There is 1750 mAh battery on the back to power the quad core device.
The cameras of the Canvas Fire A093 comes with 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash and VGA front facing camera for video calling facility. There is 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. The device comes with connectivity options like 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and there is also 3.5mm audio jack & FM Radio facility.
Micromax Canvas Fire A093 Specifications:
- 4-inch IPS display with 800 x 480 pixels screen resolutions
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual Standby
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4 GB of internal storage (1.5 GB mass storage, 650 MB for apps), Expandable secondary storage up to 32 GB via microSD card
- VGA (0.3MP) front facing camera
- 5 MP fixed focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1750 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
Micromax Canvas Fire A093 will have price of Rs. 6,299 and will be available in Black with Gold, White with Gold, Black with Silver and White with Silver colour variants.