How to Take Screenshot on Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 Android Mobile Phone
Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 Android 5.0 Lollipop smartphone is available to grab from different online store like Flipkart, Amazon, ebay, etc. The device already got good response from Indian customers with the specifications it carries for reasonable price around Rs. 7,000.
For those people who already bought the Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 Android smartphone and doesn’t know how to take screencapture, then the below tutorial will sure help you out.
The Canvas Fire 4 A107 features a 4.5-inch display and is powered with Quad Core processor clocking at 1.3GHz. The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box and has 1GB of RAM for multi-tasking. It has 8GB of internal storage which can be further expandable up to 32GB with microSD card.
Steps to take Screencapture on Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107
- Hold your Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 Android phone on your hand.
- Choose the screen whose screenshot has to be taken. For example, you played some game and achieved high score, now let’s take the screen capture of this high score screen.
- Locate hardware buttons on your device- Volume Down and Power buttons.
- Now press and hold both the above hardware buttons for 2 sec and release as soon you hear any shutter sound.
- The screen will flicker indicating that the screenshot has been successfully taken.
- Now slide down the notification bar or head towards Gallery to view the screenshot.
Any trouble while taking screenshots, lets us know in the below comment section. Also own other Micromax Android smartphone, then do check out How to take Screenshot on any Micromax Android smartphone.