Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 is the new Smartphone launching by “Micromax Company”. Check Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 specs, reviews, features and pricing.
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 is a 5-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen phone having resolutions of 854 × 480 pixels. The device is powered with 1 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor with 768MB of RAM and runs on Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS.
The internal storage of the devices is 4GB which can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card support. The other features of Canvas Blaze MT500 includes superb 8-megapixels rear camera with autofocus and VGA front facing camera which is very disappointing feature.
The connectivity of the device includes both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and has dual SIM support. Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 is packed with battery of 1850 mAh to provide backup of 120 hours on standby and 5 hours on talktime.
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 854 × 480 pixels,
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual-Core processor,
- Software: Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Camera: 8-megapixels rear with autofocus and VGA front facing camera,
- Storage: 4 GB internal and external expandable with microSD up to 32 GB,
- Battery: 1850 mAh battery support,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, Bluetooth,USB port,
- RAM: 768 MB
Price and Availability:
The price of Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 is RS. 11,999 at Shopeclues with 2% cashback offer.