Micromax A190 is the new upcoming Hexa Core Smartphone according to the press image leaks by @MMXNewscaster. This Smartphone will be the first to power with Hexa-Core processor. Recently Xolo also launched its first Hexa Core phablet, Xolo Play 6X 1000 for Rs. 14,499. It seems that we can expect few Smartphone’s based on Hexa-Core processor later this month.
Like all the entry level devices introduced by Micromax recently, Micromax A190 also runs with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. The phone sports a 5-inch capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 720p (HD) resolutions. It has 8 MP of primary camera with LED flash and there is secondary camera of 2 MP.
The other specifications of Micromax A190 include 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage expandable with microSD card, dual SIM and 2000 mAh battery support. The connectivity of the device includes 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and there is also 3.5mm audio jack.
Micromax A190 rumored Specifications:
- 5-inch display with 1280 x 720p screen resolutions
- 1.5 GHz Hexa-core MediaTek processor with Mali 450 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 8-megapixels rear facing camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixels front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The device will be available in Black and white colour variants and there are no details regarding the official launch of the Micromax A190 Android Smartphone. Stay connected with us for Micromax A190 Official news and announcement.