MeiZu MX4 Pro the company monster flagship smartphone receiving the Android Lollipop update over-the-air. The firmware is about 650MB in size and brings the Android version 5.0.1 with Flyme OS 4.5.1A on top along with Google OS. The update brings few improvements in terms of usage and also boost the benchmark score of the device.
The Meizu MX4 Pro includes specifications like 1536×2560 pixels screen, octacoreExynos CPU, 20.7MP camera, 3GB RAM, finger print sensor, 3350mAh battery and premium metal mody. Despite have a high-end specs, the device was not launched to other parts of the world including Europe, US and India.
Here below are some of the Changes we have seen after Meizu MX4 Pro Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update-
- All the Lollipop goodies are there (ART runtime, improved battery performance, new UI animations etc)
- The overall phone speed and app launch time has noticeably improved
- Touch sensitivity and accuracy of the Home button has vastly improved
- The nagging heating issue has been resolved to a large extent
- AnTuTu benchmark score has shot to 49000+ (from previous 45K) placing it on the top spot and beating Galaxy Note 4
How to update Meizu MX4 Pro?– If you own Meizu MX4, then by now a update notification will be popping up on your notification screen. You can also check manually by going to Settings > Upgrade. If update available, the device will automatically download the firmware and apply it to your smartphone.
If you have find any more changes after the Lollipop update, then do share the changelog in the below comment.