Maxx launches AX51 MSD7 5-inch mutli-touch Android Smartphone along with Maxx AX505 DUO. Both the Smartphone’s has the same price of RS. 9,999. Few days back Maxx had launch few budget phones namely Maxx MX468 Sleek, MX251 PLAY, MSD7 MX8.
Maxx AX51 MSD7 comes with 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with Multi-touch support and has resolutions of 480 × 854 pixels. The device runs with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and powered with Dual-Core processor which clocks at 1.2GHz and has RAM of 256 MB.
The specification also includes dual SIM support, 3-megapixels rear camera and 0.3-megapixels front-facing camera with video recording facility. When storage is considered, it comes with 4 GB of internal and external expandable with microSD card up to 32 GB.
The connectivity of Maxx AX51 MSD7 includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, Bluetooth v2.0, Wi-Fi hotspot and USB tethering. The Smartphone has battery support of 1700mAh which gives talktime up to 5 hours and standby up to 200 hours.
Maxx AX51 MSD7 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 480 × 854 pixels,
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual core processor,
- Software: Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Camera: 3-megapixels rear and 0.3-megapixels front facing camera,
- Storage: 4 GB internal and external expandable with microSD,
- Battery: 1700mAh, Talktime upto 5 hrs and standby upto 200 hours,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, Bluetooth v2.0, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB tethering,
- RAM: 256 MB
- Weight: 161 grams
Price and Availability:
The price of Maxx AX51 MSD7 is RS. 9,999