Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 has started receiving Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware. If you own this tab and want to update and haven’t received this update yet or having trouble updating it via OTA then you can manually update Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware. So follow this guide and manually update Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat official firmware.
- Supported device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211
- Region: ITV – Italy
- OS: Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- Build Date: 21.06.2014
Don’t worry about the region, this firmware works on any Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 in any region all around the world.
Check here for the early pre-parations
Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware:
1. Download and Extract Odin from here to your PC.
2. Download and extract Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware Package. [Mirror]
3. Power off your Tab.
4. Enter into Recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some text on screen, now press Volume Up to continue.
5. Open Odin on PC as administrator.
6. Now connect Tab to PC using original data cable.
7. Now you will see a message as Added in Odin and the Color of box under ID:COM, this means that your device is connected to PC successfully.
8. In Odin tap on PDA or AP and select the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware package and it should be in .tar.md5 format.
9. Now tap on Start, this will initialize the flashing process and flashes the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware on your device.
10. Once the installation is done your device will reboot automatically.