Micromax the Indian telecom manufacturer has recently rolled out the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update for Micromax Canvas Knight A350 and the update is rolled out via OTA (Over the Air), check more details about this update here. If you are facing trouble or having issues updating Micromax Canvas Knight A350 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat via OTA then you can follow this guide and manually update Micromax Canvas Knight A350 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location, just to ensure that no data loss occurs, while updating the device.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device from the Developer Options.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid Micromax Canvas Knight A350 from shutting down in between the update process, if happened so, it may brick your device and leave it useless.
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device from here to your PC.
How to manually update Micromax Canvas Knight A350 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware:
1. Once you have downloaded all the above listed files on your PC, extract firmware package to a folder and also extract SP Flash Tool to a folder.
2. Power off Micromax Canvas Knight A350.
3. Open the SP Flash Tool (Flash_Tool.exe) on your PC as administrator.
4. Click on Scatter loading option and select the “Android_scatter_emmc.txt” from the ROM folder.
5. Connect Micromax Canvas Knight A350 to PC using USB Cable.
6. Once your device is detected, click on “Download” button or press “F9”, this will start the update process.
7. Once the process is completed, a green ring will appear on the screen.
8. Disconnect your device from PC and power it on.
9. Now you can enjoy the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on Micromax Canvas Knight A350.
Once you have updated Micromax Canvas Knight A350 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware, you can root your device by following the procedure here.