Galaxy TAB 3 7.0 is a 7” Android tablet with 600 x 1024 pixels resolution and run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. The Galaxy TAB 3 7.0 has earlier received the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update and if you haven’t received this update till now then you can manually update Galaxy TAB 3 7.0 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to safe location.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings.
- Charge your device to at least 75% or more
- Install USB Drivers on your PC.
How to update Galaxy TAB 3 7.0 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Firmware:
2. Extract the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware package to a folder.
3. Now run Odin as administrator.
4. Then boot your smartphone into Download mode.
5. Connect your device to PC and you will some changes under ID:COM box.
6. Now in Odin tap on PDA or AP and select the file, which has the biggest size, and is in .md5 format.
7. Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset options are select in the Odin software.
8. Tap on Start to begin the flashing process.
9. Once done your device will reboot automatically.
Once it reboots disconnect it from PC and have a look at Android Version you will see that it is Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.