Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 has already received the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update and the update was rolled out to many countries Over-The-Air (OTA). If you are having trouble updating your device via OTA, then you can now manually update Galaxy Note 3 N900 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUENG1 firmware. The update was rolled out to Galaxy Note 3 N900 with many bug fixes, crash fixes, Camera and battery enhancements etc. This is the official firmware release, so by installing this update on your device won’t root the device or voids the warranty.
- Make backup of all the important data on your smartphone.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Backup your mobile EFS Data.
- Install PC USB Drivers.
- Charge your device to at least 75% or more.
How to update Galaxy Note 3 N900 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUENG1 firmware:
2. Once downloaded, extract the firmware package to a folder.
3. Run Odin in PC as administrator.
4. Power off Galaxy Note 3 N900.
5. Enter into Download Mode, to do so press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some warning text on screen, now press Volume Up as listed in the warning message to enter into Download Mode.
6. Connect your device to PC. Now you will see that the ID:COM box in Odin turns blue and shows “Added” message in Odin.
7. Now in Odin tap on “PDA” or “AP” and select the firmware package which you got after extracting.
8. Now in Odin Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked and remaining all are un-checked.
9. Once done, Click on “Start”, this will start flashing the firmware package on your device i.e., Galaxy Note 3 N900.
10. Once done your device will reboot automatically.
Once the device boots up, disconnect your device from PC, and you are all set to experience the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on Galaxy Note 3 N900.