Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update is already rooted out to AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 devices and this update is available via OTA. So you can update your AT&T Galaxy S4 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat via OTA which is Over The Air. All you just need to have is a 3G or Wi-Fi and you can download the update right away from your device. If you haven’t received this update via OTA or facing issues while trying to update via OTA, then you can follow this guide. In this guide we are going to manually Update AT&T Galaxy S4 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Firmware.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to safe location.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings.
- Charge your device to at least 75% or more
- Install USB Drivers on your PC.
How to Update AT&T Galaxy S4 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Firmware:
2. Extract the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware package to a folder.
3. Now run Odin as administrator.
4. Then boot your smartphone into Download mode.
5. Connect your device to PC and you will some changes under ID:COM box.
6. Now in Odin tap on PDA or AP and select the file, which has the biggest size, and is in .md5 format.
7. Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset options are select in the Odin software.
8. Tap on Start to begin the flashing process.
9. Once done your device will reboot automatically.
Once it reboots disconnect it from PC and have a look at Android Version you will see that it is Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.