AT&T Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730A has started receiving Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update and the update is available via OTA (Over The Air), so update your device via OTA and if at all you were unable to update AT&T Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730A to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat then follow this guide, as we sill guide you on how to manually update AT&T Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730A to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat UCUBNG3 firmware. So let’s proceed and update AT&T Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730A to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware,
- Device: AT&T Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730A
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Region: At&t
- Build: G730AUCUBNG3
- Changelist: 1670137
- Build Date: 24/7/2014
Make sure your device is AT&T Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730A. Check in Settings > About Phone. Backup all of your data to a safe location or on your PC. So that we can restore the data whenever we have encountered any data loss. Make sure USB Debugging on your device. Make sure all the Samsung PC Suits like Kies are killed on your PC, while using Odin.
How to update AT&T Galaxy S3 Mini SM-G730A to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat UCUBNG3 Firmware:
1. Download Odin Software and Android 4.4.2 Kitkat UCUBNG3 Package from here to your PC.
2. Download Androi KitKat UCUBNG3 firmware.
3. Turn off your phone and turn it On while pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, press Volume Up to continue.
4. Make sure USB Drivers are properly installed on your computer.
5. Open Odin in computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
6. If there is a successful connection, then the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
7. Then tap on PDA and choose the file who has the biggest size.
8. In Odin software, you need to check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
9. Now click the Start button and wait for the process to complete.
10. Now wait for a while till the installation process is completed. Once done, the device restarts into normal mode.