LG Max Quick Review, Price in India, Features, Details
Just couple of days back LG launched its latest mid-range smartphone “Bello II”, now the same handset is announced in India as LG Max. It is priced at Rs. 10,990 and comes in Titan, Gold and White colors options. The smartphone has a cool feature which lets you take selfies without pressing any buttons just by sliding your hand over the camera.
The smartphone is slightly high-priced considering the features it offers. It has 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480p) while various mid-range devices sports FHD or HD display. The handset will be a best option for customers looking for a well-design smartphone instead of powerful one. Here we listed the complete specifications of LG Max for a quick glance.
LG Max key specifications:
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Dimensions: 140.8 x 71.6 x 9.6mm; Weight: 155g
- Connectivity: 3G (HSPA+ 21Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,540 mAh battery
“Most of the people who use internet on smartphones use 3G services as 4G is still at a nascent stage in our country. Keeping this in mind, LG has launched LG Max as we are sure that this smartphone will offer unprecedented value to 3G consumers. This smartphone offers great balance of form, function and price and we expect it to be even more successful than its predecessor”, stated Amit Gujral, Marketing head, LG Mobiles India.