LG GX with 5.5 inch display and Snapdragon 600 officially launched in Korea – Specs, Details.
The South Korean manufacturer LG has announced its LG GX variant in Korea today. Company has just launched LG G2 and now it is ready to launch LG GX in its G series. LG has announced that this phablet will be initially available in Korea only, and will be available to other countries later.
LG GX has many software features like Smart Day, Media Time and car dock, Q Remote, It can also link up with your LG TV back home, to show calls, text messages and other information on TV screen. LG GX is said to be the refreshed version of LG Optimus G Pro. It is featured with 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, and is powered by 2.26 GHz quad core Snapdragon 600 processor.
GX runs on unspecified Android Jelly Bean OS with 2GB RAM and 32GB built-in memory. It is packed with excellent 13 mega pixels rear Camera and a 3,140 mAh battery. It supports connectivity features like 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 + HS, NFC.
LG GX Specifications:
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p IPS display.
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
- Processor: 2.26 GHz quad core Snapdragon 600 processor.
- RAM: 2GB DDR2 RAM.
- Memory: 32GB built-in memory.
- OS: Android Jelly Bean OS.
- Camera: 13 MP rear Camera.
- Secondary Camera: 2.1 MP front facing Camera.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass.
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 + HS, NFC.
- Weight: 167 grams.
- Dimensions: 150.6 x 76.1 x 9.2 mm.
- Battery: 3140 mAh battery.
LG GX Price:
LG has set GX launch in Korea only and may get to other countries later. It’s actual Price is not yet known.
So what you think about this device please share your views in comment section.