LG announced G3 Stylus, new Android Smartphone announced based on the G3 design. The device comes with a Rubberdium stylus pen and has new user experience (UX) features of the G3. The LG G3 Stylus will be showcased at IFA event which will be held in Berlin from 5th September. Yesterday company another device, the LG L60 X-147 with 4.7-inch display listed online in India for Rs. 7,990.
The LG G3 Stylus features a 5.5-inch IPS display with screen resolutions of 960 x 540 pixels and is powered with 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor. Smartphone runs with Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box and includes 1GB RAM. There is 3000 mAh massive battery on the back to power the device.
The LG G3 Stylus includes connectivity options like 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS and also comes with 3.5mm audio jack facility. There is 13 MP camera on the back of the device with LED Flash and 1.3 MP secondary camera on the front for video calling and selfie. It has 8GB of inbuilt memory which can be further expandable with microSD card.
LG G3 Stylus Android phone specifications:
- 5.5-inch qHD IPS display with 960 × 540 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm, Weight: 163 grams
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth , GPS
- 3000mAh battery (removable)
Price and Availability:
The LG G3 Stylus comes in Black, White and Gold colors and it would be showcase at the IFA next week. No details available regarding the price of the device.