LG G Vista may be the companies next Smartphone leaked with Specs and photos. The @evleaks has released the press image of LG G Vista (VS880) phone specifications and headed to Verizon in the U.S. According to the leak the device will have 5.5 inch touch screen and runs with Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System.
LG G Vista will sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display and is powered with Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926) processor with Adreno 305 GPU. The device runs with Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box like all the entry level devices. The Smartphone will have 1.5 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage which can be expandable with microSD card.
The LG G Vista has connectivity features like high speed 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and also includes 3.5mm audio jack & FM Radio. The phone has 9.1mm thickness, weighs 168 grams and includes 3200 mAh battery on the back to power the device. There is 8MP primary camera with LED Flash and 1.3MP secondary camera for video calling features via Skype and other selfie.
LG G Vista (VS880) Leaked Specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolutions
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 8-megapixles rear facing camera with LED Flash
- 1.3-megapixels front facing camera
- 1.5 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of internal storage, extendable with microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi
- 9.1mm thickness, weighs 168 grams
- 3200 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
There are no details available regarding the price and official launch of the device. It is expected to launch in the month of August this year.