Lenovo launches S930 6-inch Android Smartphone. Here are the Lenovo S930 specs, features, pricing, reviews and details.
Lenovo S930 is the 6-inch new phablet sized Android Smartphone launched by the Chinese company. The device has been launched along with Lenovo S650 4.7-ich Quad-core phone. Lenovo phones are mainly used for business purposes because of its long lasting battery life.
Lenovo S930 comes with 6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 720 × 1280 pixels and has multi-touch support. The device runs with Android v4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS and powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 processor with Mediatek MT6582 chipset and has RAM of 1 GB.
The phone also packs with 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, autofocus and 1.6-megapixels front-facing camera with face detection facility. The internal storage of the device is 8 GB and the external storage is expandable up to 32 Gb via microSd card.
S930 comes with dual SIM support and the connectivity includes Bluetooth v3.0, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot and GPRS. It has dimensions of 170 × 86.5 × 8.7 mm and weighs 170 grams and has 3000 mAh battery support.
Lenovo S930 Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 720 × 1280 pixels,
- Processor: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 processor,
- Software: Android v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Camera: 8-megapixels rear with LED flash, autofocus and 1.6-megapixels front facing camera,
- Storage: 8 GB internal and external expandable with microSD up to 32 GB,
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery support,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, Bluetooth v3.0, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB port v2.0,
- RAM: 1 GB
- Dimensions: 170 × 86.5 × 8.7 mm
Price and Availability:
The price of Lenovo S930 is 1499 Yuan ($246).