Lava launches 402+ 4-inch Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS Smartphone. Check Lava 402+ specifications, features, price, release date, reviews, and availability.
Lava 402+ is the upgraded version of its 3G 4.2 mobile. The 3G 402+ comes with dual SIM support at a price of Rs 6,499. The device comes in three colors grey, brown and white with stylish reminiscent of older Lava phones.
The Lava 402+ comes with 4-inch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 × 800 pixelws. The 402+ is powered with dual core processor which clocks at 1.2 GHz and runs with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box. The device includes 512 MB of RAM, internal storage of 4 GB and the external storage can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card support.
The Lava 402+ comes with 3-megapixels rear camera and VGA front facing camera and the connectivity of the device includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, GPRS and 3G. The 402+ packs in a 1500 mAh battery that promises up to 4 hours of talktime and 200 hours of standby time.
Lava 402+ Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch capacitve touchscreen with a resolution of 480 × 800 pixels,
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual-Core processor,
- Software: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Rear Camera: 3-megapixels,
- Front camera: VGA,
- Internal Storage: 4 GB,
- External Storage: 32 GB internal storage,
- Battery: 1500 mAh battery with 4 hrs of Talktime and 200 hours of Standby time,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G,
- SIM support: 3G,
- Available colors: Grey, Brown and White,
- Release Date: 22 December 2013.
Price and Availability:
The price of Lava 402+ in India is Rs 6,499.