Karbonn Mobiles launched Titanium S29 Elite, new budget Android Smartphone in India for Rs. 9,999. Like all entry level devices, it also runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. Karbonn along with Google launched its first Android One Smartphone dubbed as Karbonn Sparkle V. Check Karbonn Titanium S29 Elite Android phone detailed specs and features.
The Karbonn Titanium S29 Elite comes with dual SIM support and has 5.4-inch HD IPS capacitive touch screen display. The Smartphone is powered with 1.3GHz Quad Core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. The device has 4GB of internal storage which can be further expandable up to 32GB with microSD card. The Titanium S29 Elite comes with 8 MP of rear camera with LED Flash and there is 1.3 MP secondary camera for video calling. It includes connectivity options like Bluetooth, GPRS, GPS, 3G, WiFi, and USB and is powered with 2600 mAh battery on the back.
Karbonn Titanium S29 Elite Specifications:
- 5.4 inch HD IPS capacitive Touch screen Display
- Android v4.4 Kitkat Operating System
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, 1.3 MP Selfie
- 4 GB internal storage Memory
- Expandable Memory up to 32 GB by microSD card
- 3G Support
- Dual Sim Support
- 1 GB RAM
- 2600 mAh battery
- Bluetooth, GPRS, GPS, 3G, WiFi, and USB Connectivity Options
Price and Availability:
The Karbonn Titanium S29 Elite is priced at Rs. 9,999. Company plans to launch this phone starting from this October 2014.