Herein this guide checkout how to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu8 – Guide
Apple has released the iOS 8.1 and the method to Jailbreak is out. Using this method you don’t have to install the Cydia app manually as it the Pangu8 itself installs the app after Jailbreaking your Apple iOS8. So here in this tutorial I will guide you on how to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 Untethered using Pangu8 software.
Below is the list of devices which are supported by the Pangu8:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad (2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini 1, mini 2, mini 3)
- iPod touch 5
This method of Jailbreak an iPhone supports the device which runs on the following firmware:
How to Jailbreak Untethered iOS 8.1:
- Download the install the Pangu8 on your Windows / Mac PC from here.
- Run Pangu8 as administrator on your PC.
- Connect your device to PC, while Pangu8 is running.
- Now uncheck the PP, by clicking on the checkbox.
- Click on the Blue button at the center to start the Jailbreak process. During the process your device may reboot couple of times.
- Once the Jailbreak process is completed you will see the Pangu icon in the home screen.
- Now as your device is successfully Jailbreak, it’s time to install the Cydia app, to do so, open the Pangu on your device and tap on Cydia icon and install it.
That’s all now you have successfully Jailbreak Untethered iOS 8.1 using Pangu8. Do let us know if you have any issue while trying to Jailbreak Untethered iOS 8.1.