Intex Cloud Y7 is a 4-inch Android Jelly Bean OS Smartphone. Check Intex Cloud Y7 specs, details, reviews and pricing.
Intex launched Cloud Y7 Budget android phone at Rs. 4,999 along with two other phones namely Intex Cloud Y3 and Intex Cloud Y13. All the three Smartphone’s comes with 4-inch capacitive touchscreen and runs on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The best thing is all the phones have a reasonable price in the market, getting an ordinary man to get better features by investing less money.
Intex Cloud Y7 comes with 4-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 480 × 800 pixels and is powered with 1 GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572 processor. The device has dual SIM support, and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The storage includes 256 MB RAM, internal storage of 512 MB and the external can be expandable up to 32 GB.
There are two cameras- rear camera comes with 3.2-megapixels with LED flash and the front facing camera comes with 1.3-megapixels. There is 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio and the connectivity includes 2G support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB port. The Intex Cloud Y7 equipped with 1450 mAh battery slightly lesser than Cloud Y3 which comes with 1500 mAH battery support.
Intex Cloud Y7 Specifications:
- Display: 4.-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 800 × 480 pixels,
- Processor: 1. GHz Dual Core MediaTek MT6572 processor,
- RAM: 256 MB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Storage: 512 MB internal and external expandable up to 32 GB,
- Rear Camera: 3.2-megapixels with LED flash,
- Front camera: 1.3-megapixels,
- Battery: 1450 mAh battery support,
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM + GSM),
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Colors Available: White, Black,
- Release Date: Late December 2013.
Price and Availability:
The price of Intex Cloud Y7 is Rs. 4,999 and is available both in White and Black colors.