Intex launched the Aqua 4G+, the latest smartphone in the Aqua series priced at Rs. 9,499. The device is claimed as company first 4G Android smartphone. The device comes to support of 21 languages and has about 80% screen-to-body ratio.
The 4G smartphone from Intex sports a 5-inch HD display with scratch-resistant Dragontrail glass and is powered with quad core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor clocking at 1.3GHz. The smartphone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and has dual SIM card support- one with 4G and other with 3G support.
Intex Aqua 4G+ key Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragontrail Glass
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Dual SIM support
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio.
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300 mAh battery
The Intex Aqua 4G+ is priced at Rs. 9,499 and comes in Black and White color variant. The device is available to purchase starting from today.