As we all know that Custom Recoveries play a very important role in Installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels, etc. In order to install most of the Custom Recoveries we first have to unlock the Bootloader of the device. But today we bring you the custom Recovery which doesn’t require Bootloader to be unlocked, and this recovery is called SafeStrap.
SafeStrap Recovery allows us to do all the things that Custom Recovery can does, besides it is very simple to install. This recovery installs in your device without interfering with your System, letting it act as completely Stock. This is the reason we don’t require to unlock the Bootloader on device to install it. This recovery is very simple to install as it doesn’t involve usage of Odin, ADB and Fastboot commands etc. all you need to do is to install the app, which will be able to install it on your device.
- Your device must be rooted, if not rooted then go here and root your device.
- Install BusyBox on your device from Play Store.
- Un-Install Xposed Framework, you can install it again after installing the Recovery.
- Enable Unknown Sources on your device from the path “Settings > Security”.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your AT&T Galaxy Note 3 for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed further.
How to Install SafeStarp Recovery on AT&T Galaxy Note 3:
1. Download the SafeStarp Recovery app from here.
2. If download in PC transfer it to your device’s SD card.
3. Now open any file manager on your device and navigate to the copied apk file and install it.
4. If it prompts for SuperSU permission then grant it and proceed with the installation.
5. Now a pop up will appear, Tap on Agree.
6. Now tap on Recovery and wait for the installation to finish.
7. Once done, boot into recovery mode, you will find SafeStrap recovery, it is similar to TWRP Recovery.
That’s all now you have successfully installed SafeStrap Recovery on AT&T Galaxy Note 3. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Install SafeStrap Recovery on AT&T Galaxy Note 3.