Check the guide to Install iOS 8 GM on iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPad touch devices.
As you know iOS 8 is the latest iOS launched by Apple. The iOS comes default on Apple latest Smartphone’s- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. But not to worry, the latest iOS can also be installed on devices like iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPad touch. For this, you need to have Apple Dev account. So check this guide to download and install iOS 8 GM on iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPad touch devices.
How to Install iOS 8 GM (Gold Master) on iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPad touch:
Check the list of iOS 8 compatible devices and then we will take to install iOS 8 on iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPad touch smartphones. The guide is simple and every iPhone user can follow. Also Download iOS 8 wallpapers [Full HD]
iOS 8 Compatible devices list:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air
- Retina iPad mini
- iPad mini 1
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPod touch 5
iOS 8 GM installation Guide:
- Sign up on iOS Dev center developer.apple.com/programs/ios/.
- After sign up, next sign into iOS Dev Center from here
- Register your device using UDID.
- You will find UDID after connecting your device with iTunes. On left side in iTunes, you will find the entire info. From there find the UDID.
- Now you have to add device name and UDID in iOS Dev. Center developer.apple.com/account/ios/device/deviceList.action
- After successful linking your device, now in development portal go to iOS 8 section and choose the iOS 8 file and click on download
- The file will be in .Zip format, extract it on your PC
- Now connect your device with iTunes. Press the restore button while holding shift button. Make sure to select the downloaded firmware.
- That’s it, the process will be completed in few minutes.
Any problems or errors while installing the iOS 8, do lets us know in the comment section. Don’t forget to share with your friends, as this might be useful to your friends.