In this we have brought the all new Custom ROM for the AT&T Galaxy Note 3 and this ROM is called by the name Dynamic Kat 4.0. This ROM is completely based on Stock Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and is so smooth and speedy. All together we can say that this ROM is mixture of Nexus 5 and Note 3. It also includes some of the features and Mod’s of Galaxy S5. To explore more features about this ROM all you need to do is to Install Dynamic Kat 4.0 ROM on AT&T Galaxy Note 3. There is one thing this ROM differs from others is that it is only compatible with SafeStrap Recovery.
Before Proceeding to Install Dynamic Kat 4.0 ROM on AT&T Galaxy Note 3, let’s have a look at some of the pre requisites to follow to prepare AT&T Galaxy Note 3 for the installation and also to avoid bricking of your device.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, as we are going to install the Custom ROM which will erase all of the data.
- Backup your Mobile EFS data to avoid connectivity issues. How? Follow here.
- Make sure your device model is SM-N900A, check from the path “Settings > About”.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer Option located at “settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging”. If you were unable to see the Developer Options under Settings, then enable it, by tapping on Build Number for about 5-10 times.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid bricking of your device and is highly recommended.
- Download and Install USB Drivers for your device on PC from here.
- Root your device, if not rooted then go here.
- Install SafeStrap Recovery on your device from here.
Assuming that you are done with all the above requisites, let’s now proceed to Install Dynamic Kat 4.0 ROM on AT&T Galaxy Note 3.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your AT&T Galaxy Note 3. So understand the risk involved and proceed further.
Procedure to Install Dynamic Kat 4.0 Custom ROM on AT&T Galaxy Note 3:
- Download the Dynamic Kat 4.0 ROM Package from here.
- Copy it to your device’s SD card. Make sure to copy at the root of your SD card, but not inside any folder.
- Power off your device and enter into SafeStrap Recovery.
- Choose Backup Option and select System, Data, Cache.
- Tap Swipe backup, once done press Home button on bottom left.
- Now choose Wipe Option and then Advance Wipe and check all the options except the Micro SD card.
- Tap Swipe to wipe, once done, press Home button on bottom left.
- Now choose Install Option and select and install the Dynamic Kat 4.0 ROM.
- Don’t touch the screen until you see that the ROM is successfully installed.
- That’s it.