As we all know that Custom Recoveries are more useful than Stock recoveries, as they bring more features like Backing up your Android System, Fixing Permissions, Installing or flashing Mod zip files etc. Custom ROM’s are also useful in rooting an Android device. So in this guide we are going to install CWM / TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210/210R.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location; Just in case we accidently wiped the data then it will be useful in restoring it back.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, so as to avoid your device from being turning off in between the installation process, if happened so then it will brick your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the path “Settings > Developer Options”.
- Download and install the USB Drivers for your device on PC from here.
How to Install CWM / TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210/210R:
1. Download the Odin software from here to your PC.
2. Download your desired Custom Recovery Package from below links:
3. Now run the Odin software as administrator on your PC.
4. Power off your device.
5. Enter into Download Mode, by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously until you see some warning text on screen, now press Volume Up to enter into Download mode.
6. Connect your device to PC using original Data cable.
7. Now in Odin the box under ID:COM will turn to blue indicating that your device is successfully connected your PC. You will also see “Added” message in Odin.
8. Now in Odin Tap on PDA or AP and select the downloaded .tar.zip custom recovery package which you have downloaded.
9. Now make sure that only F.Reset Time is only ticked in Odin and Un-tick all other options.
10. Now hit Start, it will start flashing the Custom Recovery on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.
11. Once the flashing is done, disconnect your device from PC and turn it off manually, by pressing the power button for a while.
Now enter into Recovery Mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power button until you see some text on screen. Now you will see CWM or TWRP Recovery based on which you have installed.