CM 11 M8 Custom ROM is now made available for Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 by the Cyanogen Mod developers. The ROM is based on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat and brings more performance enhancements to your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. As we all know Cyanogen Mod is famous ROM available for any device. If you are one who is interested in Custom ROM’s then you should probably checkout this ROM. So, in this guide we are going to install CM11 M8 Custom ROM on Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.
Before proceeding to Install CM 11 M8 on Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005, we should checkout some of the pre requisites listed below to prepare our device for the installation process and also to avoid it from any damage that could happen at the time of installation.
How to install CM 11 M8 Custom Rom on Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005
1. Download the CM 11 Snapshot zip from here.
2. Download Gapps for Android 4.4.x custom ROMs from here.
3. Connect your Note 3 device to your computer and move both zip files to its internal storage.
4. Power off your Galaxy Note 3 N9005 now.
5. Next, boot it in Custom Recovery Mode.
6. Create a new NANDROID ROM Backup for the ROM that is currently installed on your Note 3 LTE:
- CWM: select ‘backup and restore’, confirm.
- TWRP: press Backup.
7. Now apply the Factory Reset:
- CWM: select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’. Confirm that you want to remove all user data.
- TWRP: press Wipe and swipe to confirm process.
8. Start the installation of CM 11 M8 Android 4.4.4 ROM for your Galaxy Note 3 LTE:
- CWM: select the ‘install zip from sdcard’ and then ‘choose zip from sdcard.
- TWRP: Press Install.
9. Find the CM 11 M8 Snapshot zip file and confirm its installation.
10. Use the same step 8 options and flash Gapps zip, too.
11. When all the files are installed with success you can return to the main custom Recovery screen.
12. Reboot your phone in normal mode.