In this guide checkout how to Install Android L notification Center on your Android device – How To
Google has announced the Android L as the Developer Previews at an event called Google I/O 2014, which was held at San Francisco recently. After hearing about the Android L many people became fan of it dude to its beautiful looking and completely fresh look of Android. So if you are on one who loves Android L and want to have at least one of the features of it on your android device then you can follow this guide. In this guide we are going to Install Android L notification Center to your Android device.
Before proceeding, let’s have a look at some of the requirements to fulfil.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on your device from the path “Settings > Security > Unknown Sources” or “Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources”.
- Charge your device to at least 45%.
- Some free space on your internal storage and also in the SD card.
- Your device must be running on Android 4.1 or higher.
- Floatify.apk (Floating Notification Center).
Install Android L Notification Center to Android Device:
- Once you have downloaded the above listed apk file in the Download required section, transfer it to your device’s SD card.
- Now open any file manager on your device which allows you to install Android Apps from the SD Card. Don’t have one then try ES File Explorer.
- Now using File Manager navigate to the copied Floatify.apk file and install it.
- Once downloaded open it from app drawer and turn Floatify ON and change the settings according to your needs.
- Now you are ready to rock and roll with the new Android L Notification Center on your Android device.
That’s it now you have successfully installed the Android L notification Center. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to install Android L notification Center on your Android device. Also let us know your experience with this app.