iBall launched its first Windows 8 tablet dubbed as Slide WQ32. The device is priced at Rs. 16,999 and comes with free Microsoft Office license for one year, 1TB OneDrive cloud storage and Windows Defender Antivirus and Firewall.
iBall Slide WQ32 is a 8-inch IPS display with 800 x 1280 pixels screen resolutions and has 178-degree viewing angle. It is powered with 1.33GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735D processor coupled with 2GB RAM and runs on Windows 8.1 Operating system. On the storage front, it has 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB inbuilt memory and external storage expandable up to 32GB with microSD card.
Having 3G connectivity on top, it also adds WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB. The iBall Slide WQ32 has 5 MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and is accompanied with 2 MP front facing camera for video calls via Skype and other calls. It has 14 Wh battery on the back.
“iBall is excited to present the Intel based Windows Tablet PC. The latest association with the IT stalwarts Intel and Microsoft further reinforces our position as one of the leading brands in Tablet PCs. We are proud to work with Intel and Microsoft who have been trend setters in technology” stated Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director iBall.
iBall Slide WQ32 Specifications:
- 8-inch (800 x 1280 pixels) multi-touch IPS display with Zero Air Gap touch, 178-degree viewing angle
- 1.33GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735D processor (burst up to 1.86GHz)
- 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with micro-SD slot
- Windows 8.1 OS
- 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G (via SIM card slot), WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, and microUSB
- 14 Wh battery
Price and Availability:
The iBall Slide WQ32 Window 8.1 tablet is priced at Rs. 16,999.